Beauty Tips And Tricks To Make Your Makeup Last!
Make Your Lip Stick Stay on All Day
- Apply your lip color with a lip brush and then dust a little bit of translucent powder on top. Do this a few times and then blot. Your lip color will last all day long!
Get A Youthful Glow To Your Skin
- If you want super glow to your skin, use an eyeshadow that has lots of shimmer to it (like the one you use on your brow bone) on your cheekbones, it will make you look dewy and will give you that look like you are glowing. Just make sure you use it sparingly.
Too Much Blush?
- Instead of starting all over again, tone down a bright cheek color use a little bit of foundation over the bright color and blend it into the color that is already there. It will lessen the brightness but you will still have that beautiful rosy cheek glow.
Can’t Decide What Colors To Go With?
- If you are undecided on what your outfit will be and don’t know what kind of makeup color to go with, It’s always best to go with a neutral makeup look. To get a neutral look, apply a brown or a peachy eye color to your eye lids and apply a little mascara. Keep the rest of your face neutral by using very subtle colors and a pale lip color. That way you will be able to wear whatever you want.
Over Plucked Eye Brows
- If you over plucked your eye brows and you need to fill them in, just use an angled shadow brush and apply a matching eye color to the hair on your brows. Apply it sparingly and lightly with the pressure and use up sweeping strokes. Your brows will look amazing!
For more beauty tips and tricks please visit: Beauty Tips